Monday 4 April 2011

un œuf Easter-y-ness for all!

Thumb Bunny from ffffound!


The countdown until the Easter Holidays has begun- Hurrah!- and my lovely Boy and I are off to the Lake District for Big Trev's first proper camping trip in just a few weeks!

We have been pouring over maps in search of the place furthest away from any Royal Wedding mania so Friday 29th will hopefully find us up a mountain in the sunshine with some mint cake and a pint!




Big Trev had his Easter present early: a beautiful red stove-top kettle from mama T- So pretty and shiny  and red- thank you! I will make sure I get a picture of it in situ.
To go with the tea I am hoping the grill will be working so we can have HOT CROSS BUNS for breakfast (and lunch and afternoon tea...) In fact I would quite like one now please. And I have a feeling that the glittery marmalade I bought at the Brighton Food Festival this weekend will be the perfect companion. (Yep, you did hear me correctly I did buy marmalade with edible glitter in it. I was very excited.)

Tasty felt buns from Pipinopolis 
In other realms of the internet I have discovered that the amazingly talented children's book author, Lauren Child, has designed a range of fabric for Liberty. I am currently trying to find how to get my grubby mitts on some! Maybe the Easter bunny will help?

I think there definitely needs to be a Easter cushion made
from this material! 


And last but not least, the CraftyBirds have been busy designing a range of cute Easter cards which are now available in the online stores.


Easter pansies, butterflies and birds
Lino-cut stamps printed onto kraft paper envelopes by my own
fair hands


Only 19 days to go-Toot toot! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment