Friday 10 June 2011

Father's Day- 19th June

Hello peeps!

It's Father's Day on the 19th and if you haven't got your card sorted already maybe you would like to buy one from me... I have two designs for sale in the folksy and etsy stores.




Or if you would like a bespoke card made please get in touch and I would be happy to get crafty in my new craft room!!


 Ah it is such a lovely space to work in. After 1 week of being a Brighton residents we are already feeling very at home and enjoying making the place feel like ours. It was a joyous afternoon spent arranging my crafty bits and discovering treasures squirrelled away in boxes. I have been catching up on card and present making- now that I have found all the leads for getting pictures to the computer I will be able to share what's been going on very soon.

Let the weekend G&T countdown begin x

No comments:

Post a Comment