Wednesday 29 June 2011

3 posts in one day! Turns out I have more in common with buses than I thought...

Hello again!

So the reason for my 3rd (and final) post of the day is because the lovely Anna of PuppyFly Boutique has nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks Anna!


There is a button thing I can add to my side bar but I am being a bit technology inept today so will figure it out at later date but  for now the rules of the award stipulate that I need to give 7 random facts about myself so here I go:

1) I love monkeys a lot.
2) I am obsessed with the colour teal.
3) One day I plan to be feral.
4) I can eat a whole doughnut in one mouthful.
5) Brilliant is one of my favourite words.
6) Watching high school related films/ TV series is my guiltiest pleasure.
7) I am not a morning person.

I also need to nominate other blogs for the award so when I get back from holiday I will post about the brilliant blogs I enjoy reading. Right more packing and less procrastinating!

Good night folks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment