Thursday 3 February 2011

Welcome! Greetings! Salutations! Hi!

2011 will be the year that I sell the stuff that I make. Fact.
After receiving lots of praise and encouragement (I think 'It's certainly is unique' from my mother is encouragement...), AND having a kick-ass partner in crime; one Lady K (http://www.kaylenealder.com/kpictures_home.html),
my crafty mission has begun...

Crafty Bird Collective is the craft enterprise myself and Lady K have started and I will be posting links to our website and folksy store ASAP.

Having spent the best part of a year turning an old Scottish Ambulance into a campervan with by beloved boyfriend I would now like to have a way of making some pennies while being/living(!) in the van. So if having a desk job and staying put is my Plan A - Crafting is my plan B - and I believe you should always have a plan B.

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment