Monday 8 August 2011

The best things in life aren't things. They're people.

Fact. Sometimes you just don't realize how much you need a weekend of silliness with a great friend. 

Founding members of the made-up but none-the-less brilliant punk band Jumper Kittens!
Although its Monday and I could do with more sleep I had a lovely time thinking about my weekend with Mazz on my journey to work. I love showing friends around the new city I live in and it's also the perfect excuse for a spot of afternoon drinking & fish and chips on the beach.

We had a mooch around the shops and soaked up the great atmosphere in the North Laines where Mazz found my birthday jumper. It is outstanding. And  as luck would have it, it was windy enough to wear it that afternoon!

Just look at his little funny legs!
I took Mazz to the shop that is like the inside of my head where she squealed in delight at the number of pretty things. I am going to have a lot of fun finding her birthday goodies there!

Thanks Mazz for an awesome weekend and for being an awesome friend xxx





1 comment: