Friday 12 August 2011

Etsy titbits II: Adorn yourself


There are so many fashion blogs out there where people put together incredible outfits but for some reason they just don't tickle my fancy. This however is an inspired way to get dressed: 
"I cannot stop staring at this exquisite Blue Owl Painting by artist Michelle Morin of Unitedthread(This Original Painting is mind-boggling too - actually all of her work is) so I decided the next best thing to owning it (which I might still need to do) would be to use it to inspire a Wares To Wear post. Woohoo!"

So here is my "from wares to wear" inspired by Creature Comforts:

Take Shelter, Ashleyg

Electrical Storm Dress, RubyChicBoutique

Red Sun, CallieHelen

Studded hand printed fabric bracelet, ThiefandBandit
Letterpress Print, Happydeliveries

Adjustable ribbon sandals,  Mohop
I highly recommend checking out the Creature Comforts Blog- it is a ray of sunshine on your computer screen! 

Have fun adorning yourselves x

No comments:

Post a Comment